We understand that your privacy is very important to you and we want you to know that it is just as important to us. (Privacy)… to inform you of the following: What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared, how we share it and what choices you have regarding our collection and use of this information.
What information do we collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We Collect Information When
- You create an Hershimport.com account.
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center.
- You interact with any of the Sites through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested.
- To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails... The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To send periodic SMS messages... The phone number you provide during customer registration and/or order processing, may occasionally be used to send you important marketing and promotional information related to products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our website and your shopping experience
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format and, where technically feasible, the right to have your personal information transmitted directly to a third party. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, executing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates or otherwise servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.